“Classic delicious Italian meal in downtown Elmhurst”
Review of Pazzi Di Pizza

Pazzi Di Pizza
Ranked #7 of 160 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Cute Italian place in heart of the downtown area of Elmhurst. They have several different areas you can dine in: inside dining room, bar area and an outside patio. So you have options depending on party size and occasion - which is great!
Wine list is pretty extensive but mostly by the bottle. I had five choices of red by the glass (just to give you an idea).
We first got warm fluffy bread with our drinks.
Dinner was delicious. Delivered quickly and hot. Portions were generous. They have pizza but one size only, 12". Default cheese is FRESH mozzarella so if you want shredded remember to ask for it. Kids loved theirs.
Oldest had spaghetti and meatballs. Kinda Heavy on the sauce but taste was terrific. Meatballs also very tender.
I had fresh pasta and let me tell you - this made it 5-star for me. Bolognese was delish.
I wish it was closer to me bc this would be a weekly haunt for us.
Enjoy!

1  Thank MagKap

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We attended this restaurant on a Sunday evening. They only take reservations for groups of four or more. There were three large groups eating inside the restaurant which make it very noisy, so we asked to be seated outside. We were served bread and water right after we sat down, but no server appeared for over 10 minutes. We called this to the attention of a server who passed by. A server appeared soon and apologized for the delay. After that things improved greatly. My wife's Farfalle Ala Francesco was a delicious pasta dish. My Veal rollover, a weekly special, was one of the best I have ever had. The veal medallions were wrapped around a ricotta/spinach mixture with a creamy mushroom sauce covering them The sides of potato home fries and green beans were adequate, but not exceptional. Bottom line opinion: excellent food, but not enough servers to adequately handle the large number of Sunday evening guests

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We have never had a bad meal there and we are frequent visitors. The manager runs a very tight ship and the result is a very pleasurable experience for the customer. You are always made to feel welcome while dining there.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

excellent pizza, salads, sandwiches. nothing fancy, but being too loud ruined the whole experience. I would only get take out in the future

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Ambiance was pleasant and not too loud. Very happy with the service and the food was very very good.
Nice wine list too!