“Great for a quick lunch!”
Review of Blue Box Cafe

Blue Box Cafe
Ranked #13 of 196 Restaurants in Elgin
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Blue Box Cafe is great for a good cup of coffee or for a quick lunch. I enjoy the Blue Box Salad which I order with swiss cheese instead of the cheese it come with and I also LOVE their seasonal Turkey Gobbler sandwich that's like Thanksgiving on bread. YUM!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at Bluebird Cafe and it was very good. The minestrone soup was definite homemade.

I had the Elgin Club which was very tasty, with roast beef, turkey, ham, bacon and cheese on toasted sourdough.

My wife had the turkey Reuben. I tasted it and it was quite good as well.

The employees were friendly and helped to explain to us the ingredients on several different sandwiches.

We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Popped in real quick for a hot drink, tea and lattes. Place is cute with a big themed menu. All the little touches, it was nice. They were doing a live podcast at the time so we didn't stick around, they had a good crowd. I would go back if I was in the area. If you like geeky things it is worth checking out.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I was working in the area for a couple weeks. Keep going back. Nice homemade sandwiches. Convenient location. Street parking and parking garage

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Great corner store coffee shop in downtown Elgin that is a credit to the Dr. Who phantom. Coffee is fresh, cookies and pasties true to British TV themes. Good line up of lunch eon sandwiches.

Been to Blue Box Cafe? Share your experiences!