“Morning after”
Review of Alexanders Cafe

Alexanders Cafe
Ranked #4 of 202 Restaurants in Elgin
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The morning after my son’s wedding a group of our family and friends joined us for breakfast at Alexanders Cafe. From the people that took our reservations to the wait staff to the menu options to the food itself; our experience was outstanding. Food was excellent and service matched it. All those from out of town this restaurant is worth a visit. If you live in the Chicagoland area this restaurant is worth going out of your way for breakfast.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The tea and coffee are very good. The hash browns are terrible though. The omelet lacked cheese. Pancakes are good.

1  Thank 48reviewer
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The menu is very good. The taco were delicious. The sweet potato fries and turkey burger were a hit. I would also recommend eating breakfast there as well.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I was so pleased to have met up with a friend here for breakfast. Restaurant has a sleek modern look which is unusual for a breakfast joint. Intelligentsia coffee & fresh squeezed oj - I was liking the place before I even tried the food. I ordered an egg combo that came with apple cider donut French toast and it was amazing. I can’t wait to go back sometime.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Loved the food and the ambiance. The price was right! Live music also. Very easy going atmosphere and friendly service. Unique menu items.

Been to Alexanders Cafe? Share your experiences!