“Visit one Dunkin Donuts and you've visited all of them”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Elgin
Reviewed 25 May 2017

It's a franchise and you expect the same from anyone in the chain that you visit. If you like their donuts, coffee. etc. you'll be satisfied with this store too.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I frequent this Dunkin Donuts location at least 3 times per week. The cleanliness of the restaurant is clean, the coffee and donuts are always fresh. But the speed of the staff is hit or miss. Sometimes you walk in and you are greeted right away and sometimes you stand there for 5 minutes, or in my case this morning it was 10 minutes and was not acknowledged before I walked out. As an employee, at the very least you can do is acknowledge the customer and say good morning. "I'll be with you in a few moments. I've been to other locations in where the wait staff is super fast and able to move multiple customers through the line at one time!

Not here! You get a person in line with a simple order for coffee and a donut. And the employee waiting on them moves at a snails pace while the line backs up.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Nothing bad or exceptionally good on my visit here. Just average. Just what I expected really. My dozen donuts I ordered was exactly what I expected. I guess if they want to stand out, they could "wow" customers with better service. The service wasn't bad, it just wasn't 5 star.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Cashier spoke with such a heavy accent we had no idea what she was saying. Combos only come with coffee.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Donuts are stale. I know they sell a lot of coffee. Maybe they should take the word donuts out of the name

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!