“Excessively long wait”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Waited 90 minutes for a table today because they gave our table for 7 to another group on accident. No apologies no admitting of fault. Will never go again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This is wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone. My wife and I are enjoying our breakfast. We are fully satisfied with the food and service.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Love Burnt Toast for breakfast. Service is great and the coffee is always hot. All items are wonderful on the menu. Weekends are busy; but the wait is worth it!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Burnt Toast isn't in an area I frequent so it takes a special occasion to get me there. On the way to a golf event we, (8 of us), were participating in is this wonderful Gem of a breakfast place! Great menu offerings, and several versions of their specialty...French Toast. Huge, and I mean HUGE portions of carefully home made delights. Reasonable prices & Wonderful service. Located on a very busy road within a variety of restaurants & businesses. Not difficult to physically arrive there, however, slightly difficult to find.
It is definitely worth the search! Go, you will not regret it!

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great place, great food, was a pleasure, had the seafood omelette with sourdough bread, tried the French toast, it was great also!

Been to Burnt Toast? Share your experiences!