“Come Hungry!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Burnt Toast isn't in an area I frequent so it takes a special occasion to get me there. On the way to a golf event we, (8 of us), were participating in is this wonderful Gem of a breakfast place! Great menu offerings, and several versions of their specialty...French Toast. Huge, and I mean HUGE portions of carefully home made delights. Reasonable prices & Wonderful service. Located on a very busy road within a variety of restaurants & businesses. Not difficult to physically arrive there, however, slightly difficult to find.
It is definitely worth the search! Go, you will not regret it!

1  Thank Chris M

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great place, great food, was a pleasure, had the seafood omelette with sourdough bread, tried the French toast, it was great also!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

First impression was it was busy. The lot was full and I kept seeing more and more people go in. Lobby wasn't full at all. The staff does a great job of getting people in and out without feeling rushed. Adequate seating and lobby space-at least for when I visited. Now to get to the most important thing- the food! The waitress recommended French toast, skillets and omelettes. I wasn't really in the mood for those though. I always tend to order a breakfast burrito or breakfast sandwich and while those looked good something caught my eye. Sun-dried tomato Benedict- wow!
Deeeelicious!
Great friendly service, give this place a try.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Came here for the first time on a Friday morning, the place was packed! I can only imagine what it is like on a weekend. We were seated promptly. The restaurant smelt so good, like bacon and pancakes. I ordered the Spanish Skillet with blueberry pancakes for $1 more and my friend ordered the seafood omelette, everything was delicious. The portion sizes are very filling. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The staff are friendly and the food is well prepared and tasty. The selections on the menu will have just about anything one would want for a hearty breakfast.

Been to Burnt Toast? Share your experiences!