“What a gem”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great place, great food, was a pleasure, had the seafood omelette with sourdough bread, tried the French toast, it was great also!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

First impression was it was busy. The lot was full and I kept seeing more and more people go in. Lobby wasn't full at all. The staff does a great job of getting people in and out without feeling rushed. Adequate seating and lobby space-at least for when I visited. Now to get to the most important thing- the food! The waitress recommended French toast, skillets and omelettes. I wasn't really in the mood for those though. I always tend to order a breakfast burrito or breakfast sandwich and while those looked good something caught my eye. Sun-dried tomato Benedict- wow!
Deeeelicious!
Great friendly service, give this place a try.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Came here for the first time on a Friday morning, the place was packed! I can only imagine what it is like on a weekend. We were seated promptly. The restaurant smelt so good, like bacon and pancakes. I ordered the Spanish Skillet with blueberry pancakes for $1 more and my friend ordered the seafood omelette, everything was delicious. The portion sizes are very filling. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The staff are friendly and the food is well prepared and tasty. The selections on the menu will have just about anything one would want for a hearty breakfast.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Took my 88 year old father there for breakfast/lunch. Our server, Samantha was great. Quick, knowledgeable and funny. Dad kept teasing her about the service and insisted that he deserved a tip. (The service was impeccable.) She didn't hesitate to bring out 4 quarters and put them in front of him. He loved it!
He had breakfast and pronounced the bacon to be some of the best he ever had. Thick, crisp and lots of it.
I had the three scoops of salad. Egg, chicken and tuna on a bed of lettuce. Perfect and enough for three people!
Change the name!!!!!!!! (Kidding)