All reviews waffle maker place to stay overnight price makes bagels and cream cheese limited breakfast slept fine cold cereal breakfast room first floor room was clean and comfortable one night stay up to date star hotel bloomington minnesota cleanliness clerk
Reviewed 12 October 2018

We arrived about time to go out to eat and the clerk pointed out places we could go without traveling too far. Made sure we were on the first floor as we had a traveler that didn't get around too well.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018

This place is in bad shape...hotel smelled like cigarettes, hallways look like a dungeon, exterior in need of repair and landscaping out of control. Very rough property and not secure, back exterior door doesn't lock

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2018

We were glad that this hotel met our expectations of cleanliness. Everything in the room and bathroom worked satisfactorily. In addition, the hotel staff was friendly. One rather minor point is that it would have been nice to have a computer in a public area of the hotel, since I did not bring along my laptop. All in all, we will probably want to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2018

They have a wonderful Staff, The breakfast is excellent, very nice hotel. The transportation is excellent and the rooms are very good. Very nice Front Desk staff very helpful with anything I needed along my stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We called during the week of Special Olympics Summer Games 2018 in Normal Illinois. I had a list of every hotel/motel in Bloomington and Normal. The whole list was full. Literally no room at the inn. The last one on my list was the Super 8 Wyndham. They apologetically informed me they were full but they went a step further than all the rest. The lady on the other end of the phone asked me if I could hold on for a moment while she checked their hotel chain in other neighboring towns. I, of course, said yes. The lady said she had a room 16 to 18 miles away in El Paso Illinois. I was ecstatic and went ahead with making the reservation. Once my husband and I arrived at the hotel we were welcomed with smiles and courtesy. Our room was neat and clean. We were not bothered by anybody or anything. We even had a continental breakfast the next morning. In our room there was a mini fridge for our perishables, a coffee pot, and iron and board. There was also a hair dryer- all nice little thoughtful amenities. We were very pleased with our stay here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple