All reviews hotel is conveniently located would stay here again easy access room was clean a great stay stayed here front desk louis siue sleep property elevator
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I was a little concerned when booking this hotel because it has been around for over 20 years. My mother assured me that it had been remodeled and modernized. When I arrived the hotel looked brand new. They even let me do an early check in on the day of and I was able to get into my room around 12:30pm. The staff was super helpful. I came for a reunion and all of my friends needed a picture together since it had been 10 years. The night staff gentleman kindly took our group picture and also assisted us whenever we needed more ice buckets and coffee. I also love how this hotel is conveniently located minutes away from the interstate. I would definitely recommend, no complaints here.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Melissa R
GenManager16, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with the Comfort Inn in Edwardsville. We so glad you were happy with your stay while you were visiting and hope you enjoyed your reunion.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are here to visit family and friends.

Cathy Luttrell
cluttrell@genhotels.com

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Everything is sparkling clean. Newly renovated, quiet location, exceptional staff. Breakfast area staff was very helpful in keeping the area well-stocked and clean. Would stay here again when in St. Louis area. Great Stay!!

Room tip: Quiet location away from highways and airports
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
GenManager16, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Truly

Cathy Luttrell

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel was advertised as newly remodeled and it certainly lived up to its billing. Everything about the hotel was new and fresh. The room was clean, the staff was welcoming, and the free breakfast was exceptional. We picked this hotel because they were a Choice Hotel and had a no smoking, no pet policy. We used points and would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GenManager16, Guest Service Agent at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Tiffany Lloyd
Front Desk Agent
Comfort Inn - Edwardsville
(618)656-4900

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed here some years ago before the total renovation. It does not look like the same property. It is new inside and out and I can not find one thing wrong. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to make you happy. A great change from previous staff. Although I do know at least one of the Housekeepers was there before renovation and she was very gracious and helpful. She too is happy about the new look. I was really impressed with the exercise gym. They have Life Fitness cardio equipment which in my opinion is the best. We will always stay here when we visit Edwardsville to ride the wonderful MCT trail system.

Room tip: Rooms facing towards the apartments are quieter than rooms facing the highway.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GenManager16, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! We have shared your comments with the staff, and we all thank you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,
Danielle Hill
Front Desk Agent
Comfort Inn Edwardsville

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We travel all over the United States and usually stay in a choice hotel. Comfort inn and suites is now raising the bar and this should be their flagship. Excellent customer service. friendly smiles. clean rooms. nice beds. Great price!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GenManager16, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear TinkandPete,

First and foremost, thank you for your loyalty to Choice Hotels; we genuinely appreciate your business. Here at Comfort Inn in Edwardsville, we strive each day to exceed our guests' expectations. We are glad you found our staff and facility to be top notch!

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing again.

Cheers,