All reviews friendliest staff parking lot the breakfast area room was clean the hotel staff hilton honors nice hotel riverboat casino complimentary breakfast a great stay hot tub convenient location front desk staff enjoyed my stay great job would stay again the river
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I've been to many Hampton's before and this one could use a facelift in comparison. The furniture looked dated and the hallways were dingy. The two elevators for 5 floors were slow and had minor graffiti in them. The free breakfast was a perk but the area was cramped next to the check-in counter. The front desk people were either cheery or downright grumpy with uneven service. Maid service was excellent. The price was right though to get the job done.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
traveleratheart48, General Manager at Hampton Inn Peoria-East At The River Boat Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time post your comments to TripAdvisor! After reviewing the survey, it appears that there are several areas in which we can improve the guest check in experience. I appreciate you bringing them to our attention. Your business is important to us and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn every time I have been in Peoria over the past 20+ years. The hotel is still in great shape and does not show its age. The bathroom is slightly strange in its design with the placement of sink / vanity but I think it might have been the style of the time it was built. The staff is always friendly. It is on the east bank of the River, so if you are going to Peoria, you are just a short 3-5 minute ride away.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
traveleratheart48, General Manager at Hampton Inn Peoria-East At The River Boat Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for being our guest! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you have been such a long time loyal guest to our brand and our hotel! Thank you for recognizing our team and I'm glad to know they are friendly and courteous.

We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Awesome hotel! Highly recommended. Great cookies. Great staff. Would stay again. Hilton rewards is great. Would stay again. And again and again. And eat more cookies. Nice bathroom. Comfy bed. Good tv.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear James,

Thank you so much for being our guest! We're happy to hear you would highly recommend us to others!~

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

While I was not able to stay at the hotel my event was held at this by far was the best choice for us. It is in an excellent location. It was nice and clean and the beds were great. A lot better than where my friends stayed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2018

unable to use pool on checkout do to being dirty, wish they had a fridge in rooms, staff very friendly and nice, with in walking distance to casino, will probably stay again, I am sure pool is a one time thing

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family