All reviews friendliest staff parking lot the breakfast area room was clean the hotel staff hilton honors nice hotel riverboat casino complimentary breakfast a great stay hot tub convenient location front desk staff enjoyed my stay great job would stay again the river
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn every time I have been in Peoria over the past 20+ years. The hotel is still in great shape and does not show its age. The bathroom is slightly strange in its design with the placement of sink / vanity but I think it might have been the style of the time it was built. The staff is always friendly. It is on the east bank of the River, so if you are going to Peoria, you are just a short 3-5 minute ride away.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
traveleratheart48, General Manager at Hampton Inn Peoria-East At The River Boat Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for being our guest! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you have been such a long time loyal guest to our brand and our hotel! Thank you for recognizing our team and I'm glad to know they are friendly and courteous.

We look forward to your next stay!

Yours in Hospitality,

Cindy Harris, GM

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Awesome hotel! Highly recommended. Great cookies. Great staff. Would stay again. Hilton rewards is great. Would stay again. And again and again. And eat more cookies. Nice bathroom. Comfy bed. Good tv.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear James,

Thank you so much for being our guest! We're happy to hear you would highly recommend us to others!~

We look forward to your next visit!

Yours in Hospitality,

Cindy Harris, GM

Reviewed 20 January 2018

While I was not able to stay at the hotel my event was held at this by far was the best choice for us. It is in an excellent location. It was nice and clean and the beds were great. A lot better than where my friends stayed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2018

unable to use pool on checkout do to being dirty, wish they had a fridge in rooms, staff very friendly and nice, with in walking distance to casino, will probably stay again, I am sure pool is a one time thing

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

It is what I would expect from a Hampton inn. Efficient check inn. Room wass clean. Staff was friendly. Rate was reasonable. And bed was comfortable. Breakfast could have been a bit better. Most of the hot items were like warm or cold.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple