USD 137
HolidayInn.com
USD 129
USD 110
Fairfield Inn
Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria East(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
USD 81
MillPoint Park(East Peoria)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 18
Pitchup.com
All reviewsholiday inn expresslate checkcivic centerroom was largenice hotelnice poolpeoria areabeds were very comfortableeasy accessup to datebreakfast was excellentin towncontinental breakfaststaff was friendlygreat place to stayexcellent staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 12 January 2018

This is one of the nicest BW’s I’ve stayed at. We like BW’s nonetheless some are much better than others. This is one of the really good ones. Of course, the comfort of the bed in any motel comes first, and of course the bed was very comfortable. The second item on the list for me is the shower, and this one was better than the one I have at home—whoa—by about three notches; a strong steady cleansing rush of water—refreshing! However, it’s the little things that set a hotel apart, and in little things this hotel shines; a thoughtful staff, a clean and very clean establishment, and a decent cup of coffee (not the cheap and tasteless stuff) in your room. Over all I would give this hotel—and I use the word “hotel” rather than motel deliberately—FIVE STARS!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gloria F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

I wanted to take this opportunity to personally thank you for such a nice response.
We as a staff do strive to exceed our guest expectations and I must say it is such a pleasure to know we have done just that.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Place was awesome, clean rooms, pool, breakfast was good, coffee ready all the time, helpful staff, bed was great, had no problems with anything during my stay, i would stay at this hotel again was for work

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to respond to our survey.
We as a staff do strive to exceed our guest expectations and it is always such a pleasure to know we have done just that.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

It was a very quiet location, although all shopping and/or restaurants were nearby. The rooms were quiet and the water was hot. Breakfast was surprisingly nice! We had three rooms for family members to attend a funeral. We were close to each other. It was quiet enough for the baby to sleep - something that doesn't always happen.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.
I am so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay with us even though you were here for such a sad reason.
We hope to see you again in the near future under much better circumstances.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I am a traveling nurse working night shift. I was able to sleep with minimal disturbance during the day. They allowed for a late check out as well. The room was large and clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff at the front desk were very welcoming.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gloria F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

I would personally like to thank you for your very nice response. I am so glad we were able to accommodate all of your needs. We do strive to exceed our guest expectations and it is always a pleasure to know when we have done just that.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

When we walked into the room it smelled horribly of smoke. The windows were open so someone obviously knew it smelled. Our bathroom had mold all over the walls & looked like it hadn't been cleaned. We were moved to a second room which seemed to be better until we went to get in the beds. BOTH beds had long & short black hairs all over the sheets. So disgusting!! The main reason we chose this hotel was bc of the indoor pool. But the heater wasn't working & the pool was ice cold. My kids were very disappointed! This should have been posted on the website or made known to us prior to booking. I will never stay here again & wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ginagN6972VT

I would sincerely like to apologize for all of the issues you encountered during your stay. I assure you that all of the issues you mentioned has been brought to the attention of the appropriate staff members. Thank you for bringing it to my attention as well.
I would love the opportunity of having you as our guest again so we can show you a great guest experience we strive to deliver.
Once again my deepest apology's.