“Wowzer”

Add it.
Thai Cafe'
Ranked #76 of 179 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I was in town for bidniss and was craving some Thai, Jack speak Thai good, and this place popped up near me. I had the chicken and rice soup. When I bit (sucked?) into it it felt like what I imagine heaven taste like. Best dang soup I’ve had, that my wife didn’t make of course. Then I dove into the Pork Pad Thai and it was also like, whoa. Place is legit. Will visit again when in town on bidniss.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We order takeout 1-2 a month from Thai Cafe and love it. Food is so fresh and delicious and ready in 20 minutes.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Spoiled by excellent Thai choices in the city, my wife and I had a hard time finding one we like in the burbs. We're not crazy about the pad thai at this place (a favorite thai dish of ours) but the curry dishes are all solid. When we crave thai, we do Thai Cafe.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I can't say enough about Thai Cafe, authentic food to go made quickly, this is the place for Thai in DG. There are only a couple of chairs if you want to eat there as this is primarily a take out place. Friendly people too, you won't be disappointed.