1,487 results
All reviews rivers casino o'hare airport shuttle service great hotel free shuttle business center blue line restaurant staff park and fly excellent stay would definitely stay here again hot tub front desk staff fitness center business trip hgi chicago
Reviewed 8 July 2016

The staff was friendly and engaging. The room and bathroom were spotless. The fitness center had plenty of workout equipment. The restaurant was first class and the wait staff very pleasant and attentive…highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Isabel V, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Jesse G,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel via TripAdvisor. We appreciate receiving feedback about our hotel and service.

I am very glad that you enjoyed your time spent here. Your comments will be shared with the rest of the team.

Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Just needed a nice place to relax before heading to a baseball game and the staff at the Hilton was very friendly, very attentive, and very helpful. The room was comfortable and cozy. The bathroom wasn't bad either. I would definitely pick the Hilton Garden inn over some of the more expensive hotels just up the street next to the convention center in Rosemont.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Zeke F,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our property. I appreciate your kind words as we work very hard at satisfying our guests.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I appreciate you choosing us out of all the other options in the area.

Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We arrived later in the evening and the staff was very pleasent and quick at getting us checked in. Ive stayed here before and every time it has been a great stay. I only wish the shuttle ran to the rosemont blue line stop later than 10pm

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Isabel V, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

958candicee,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your comments and feedback as we always want to improve our service.

I do apologize about not picking up at the Blue Line past 10pm. Our local runs operate from 7am-10pm daily due to the airport being our main focus. After 10pm, we suggest that our guests get off at O'Hare since, we run a shuttle there 24 hours a day.

Thank you again for your kind words, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We used this hotel to reserve 20 rooms for family and friends for our daughter's wedding in July 2016. The hotel delivered wonderful service by their attentive staff at a very affordable rate for the chicago area. We were so pleased!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Phillip J,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our property. I am glad we were able to be a part of your daughter's big day!

We appreciate your kind review, and we hope to see you sometime in the future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I was in the area for business and a colleague was picking me up the next morning to drive north to Wisconsin. I selected this hotel because it was right off the freeway plus they have an airport shuttle and a restaurant. The room was comfortable and clean and the hallway was quiet. Everyone was helpful and friendly. I had dinner in the hotel restaurant and really enjoyed my meal. I would definitely try to stay here again if I return to the area.

Room Tip: I like rooms near the elevator but also near stairs. I selected a room on the 4th floor where it seemed to be very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Robin N,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our property. I am more than glad you were satisfied with your stay.

I am pleased you were able to try our our American Bar and Grill. We always enjoy hearing feedback about all of our amenities.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon! I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.