USD 106
USD 101
Hampton.com
Decatur Inn(Decatur)
USD 55
All reviewsbiscuits and gravycoffee makerroom was cleandesk stafffree breakfastwould stay againcracker barrelhot breakfastcookiesmicrowavewi
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We've stayed here before, and would stay here again. Yes, it's rough around the edges: cracked sink, rusty door frames, peeling wallpaper, and we were without plastic cups for two days, but it's clean and quiet, rooms have refrigerators and microwaves, there's a free breakfast with pancakes, scrambled eggs, and biscuits and gravy, and the price was right. Plenty of dining options nearby (Cheddars, Applebees, Cracker Barrel, The Draft sports bar, etc.) Overall, a good value.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed from 12/23/16. Through 12/27/16. On my last day was awakened by front desk wemon yelling with house keeper about a guest not using the rollaway bed. Sounded like two high school girls yelling and laughing very inconsiderate of paying guests. Manager should talk to employee s that worked morning of 12/27/16
About. There work ethics.other then that clean comfortable hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Cassandra H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Thank You for your review. As manager I have taking steps to improve the worth ethics of our employees to ensure this never happens again. We value each guest stay at our Hotel and try to make them comfortable and satisfied with their stay here as needed . Thank You for your business and hope that we can be of help to you if ever needed here again in the future. Sincerely,Cassie

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I had a very nice stay in Decatur! The hotel was located off the freeway in a very easy to find and very quiet location. The staff was very helpful with the surrounding areas, and decorated the lobby with a lot of Christmas decorations- which gave it that "home away from home" feeling.
The room itself was nice- complete with fridge and microwave. The internet in the room was very quick, and the bed was comfortable. The best part of this hotel was how quiet it was- not a peep in the hallways all night- and had a traveling hockey team staying at the hotel.
The morning breakfast was good- lots of selections and a large amount of coffee available. I really enjoyed the fitness center- complete with tred mills and TV to kill the time. The pool was very nice as well.
Overall, I really enjoyed my hotel stay here!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Andy B
Cassandra H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Thank You for your generous review of our Hotel,we are happy you enjoyed your stay here,we work hard to keep guest comfortable and satisfied we gladly appreciate your business and look forward to accommodating you in the future if ever in our area again . Sincerely, Cassie

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel while visiting my son in decatur with all positive experiences. Friendly front desk, clean rooms, reasonable rates and decent breakfast.

I beleive it is independently owned so there is the added benefit of supporting a local business.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Cassandra H, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning your stay at our hotel. I really appreciate the positive feedback and will make sure to share it with my staff. I am so glad you have enjoyed staying with us! I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We approached late and google maps took us in circles. We finally called hotel and eventually we found it hidden behind the Ramada Inn. Lobby looks nice but we were assigned rm 302 and there was a box fan in hall, I guess there was a water leak. The room's a/c didn't work and chair was in need of reupholstering. Changed rooms. Much better but fire sprinkler is hanging from ceiling, coffee pot is dirty and can't find the cricket that is near the refrigerator.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Tara M, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. The box fan in the hallway was in place to dry the carpets that were being cleaned at the time. We did not have a water leak. I apologize for you having to change rooms due to the AC not working in your room. I will address the other issues one-by-one to ensure they are taken care of by my staff.