“bestbreakfast in town”

Blue Eggs & Ham
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 29 July 2016

outstanding breakfast. So good that you sometimes have to wait for a table, but it is well worth the wait.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Love the concept of promoting healthy delicious breakfast food. Warm atmosphere. Staff very friendly and always kept my drink full!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This restaurant used to be Blue Eggs & Ham. We visited at 9 am and received a breakfast menu, I don't know if they serve anything besides breakfast. The place is tiny, I'm guessing 40 chairs or less. The dining room was very clean and from what I could see so was the kitchen. There were 3 of us and we all ordered something different. My husband had the pancakes with sausage and bacon. The meats were AWESOME!! Some of the freshest I have ever tasted. My son had French Toast with strawberry jam that they make fresh on premises. Delicious. I had an omelette with mushroom, tomato and cheese. Fresh, fresh, fresh! I don't know what kind of coffee they serve but it was great. The waitress was very friendly, the owner made a round of the tables to see how everything was. Service was excellent but the time from ordering to receiving food was a little long considering there was a total of 7 customers. 20 bucks for all 3 of us to eat, not too bad. We will definitely go back next time we are in Decatur.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

My father in law and I tried this place for the first time near lunch. He had the horseshoe which he liked but I thought looked really unattractive on the plate. I had the buffalo chicken ranch sandwich that I thought was well assembled but fell short due to them using a processed chicken patty. If they would use a breaded chicken breasted instead, this sandwich would rock. Nothing special about this place but I think I will try it again.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Service, prices, and food was great. However, the seating is very crammed for the space available. I hope this business is able to expand somehow.