“Great Food, Needs More Seating”
Review of Blue Eggs & Ham - CLOSED

Blue Eggs & Ham
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Service, prices, and food was great. However, the seating is very crammed for the space available. I hope this business is able to expand somehow.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

My husband and I ate breakfast here after coming to town to watch our kids run in a cross country meet. I was surprised at how small the restaurant was inside but we were lucky to get a table right away. Our waitress was a bit frazzled and there was some lag time between taking our drink order and then taking our food order. The wait for food was long. Like really long. I think the management was aware because he stopped by our table to ask how long we had been waiting and on our way out asked if we had gotten a discount on our bill. (we didn't and we declined as we didn't feel it was necessary.)

The food was good. We shared the breakfast horseshoe (delicious gravy!), biscuits and gravy, and a short stack of pancakes. The pancakes were huge! The portions were very generous and the food was good.

We'd probably go back if we were not on any kind of time schedule but I don't know if I would wait for a table.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Over priced for what you get...at least compared to other local restaurants.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The food was great and the staff friendly. I will be back.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

Work-araunt was good discription. You should go ONCE for the atmosphere and to support a local business. At least some place for close by students to go to.