“The best custard and the most amazing flavors”

Julie Ann's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Crystal Lake
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I have loved coming here since my teen years and have been bringing my child in now. The basic flavors are the vanilla and chocolate are better than Culver's. They have so many more flavors it just explodes into your mouth from my all time favorite Cherry Amaretto to a fantastic White Russian and cannot forget the Baily's. Yes for the custard connoisseur this is something ice cream dreams are made of. Fresh made there and you can watch them make the custard in their facility. Their concretes are ones to remember and so many flavors to choose from it is difficult to pick just one. So get in and enjoy!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

You can put together an\y combination here and they will mix it up fresh for you. Lots of flavors and toppings. Portions size is large. If you are looking for a real treat you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Have had most flavors over a couple of decades - still love the vanilla. I smile while I eat the custard, but many of the employees don't make customers feel welcomed. This could be a result of top-down example, so please remember to smile and, at least pretend, to be friendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

what can i say simply awesome!! best turtle sundae ever!! worth every penny! I would buy the chocolate shakes for my husband when he was going through throat cancer treatments. It was one of things he could taste!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

They have the best custard around. New special flavor every day. They have a huge menu, but I go for the custard.