See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

My previous review was supposed to show a one "star" rating not I can't wait to leave this morning. Oh, the radio is now making weird noises and I forgot to mention that the refrigerator made noises last night like something was living in it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three days and three nights. We were in the area in order to attend the National Hot Rod Association races. The rooms were clean and comfortable and I considered it to be reasonably priced. No-frills, nothing fancy but no complaints.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
ABVI-Manager2054, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Collinsville / St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thank you for your kind comments, We are glad you found us economical and satisfactory, we try to keep our price afordable. Hope to see you next time you visit Collinsville IL.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I needed a room to get away and study for a big certification exam, so I opted for a local inexpensive hotel/motel (paid about $59/night.)

When I arrived I was overwhelmed with the old building smell in the room, so I cleaned the room... yes.. I CLEANED THE ROOM. I added air freshener (after I went out to the store to buy some cleaning stuff) to the beds and air conditioner unit.

There was refrigerator but it wasn't very cold. Later when I went to look for my shoes, I looked under the bed and UGH!!! There was junk, stuff, and other gross things under there.

I was distracted by the room and didn't really focus very well on my studies.

I can't really complain a lot though... my mother always told me "you get what you pay for."

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
ABVI-Manager2054, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Collinsville / St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you for your comment, we are sorry we fell short in housekeeping, we take all our guest comments seriously, corrective actions has been taken to preventive this from happening in the future, hopefully you will give us a second chance, we are constantly making changes to accommodate our guest satisfactory.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Me&2 of my daughters needed a place to stay for Our trip cause my youngest daughter was walking out on the ball field with all the other Girl Scouts@the Cardinal game&Id found this hotel room.The staff were all very friendly the temperature in Our room was absolutely amazeing after being out in the heat all day.Then the beds omg were absolutely the most amazeing comfortable beds wed all ever slept in we so we didnt wanna wake up LoL&weve stayed in alot of expensive hotels but this 1 I believe beat most of them.&Me&My 2 daughters had an absolutely wonderful trip 1st.one wed ever taken without the rest of Our huge family of 7.Thank You

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
ABVI-Manager2054, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Collinsville / St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you for your kind words, we strive to give our guest a comfortable and enjoyable stay, I'm glad we fulfilled both of those criterias, hope to see you in the future next time you are visiting Collinsville, IL.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I was generally taken aback by how outdated and grungy this place is. TVs from the 90s, bedspreads seemed older than that. Definitely could use some work. We were very disappointed in our choice of this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time and expressing your stay with us, actually we do have two thirds of our hotel upgraded with flat screen TV, and new furniture, hopefully you will give second chance, and visit us next time you are passing through or visiting Collinsville, IL.
Bedding in all of our rooms has been upgraded, we do not have bedspreads.