“Great Food, Freshly Made”

Carbon Live Fire Mexican Grill
Ranked #1,058 of 10,258 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Southwest Side
Neighbourhood: Southwest Side
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I don’t live in the city anymore but when I need a quick meal that’s fresh and tasty I go to Carbon’s.
The fish tacos are great. I love the soup as well. They make their chips and guacamole fresh and that’s just the way I like it.
Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was introduced to this spot by a friend and I am so happy that I was. They have the best tacos, they are oftentimes crowded and a tad bit pricy, but the tacos are excellent. If you're in the area, you have to give them a try!!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Mother clucked burrito was delicious! Fresh cilantro and onion with grilled chicken and a fantastic lime sauce. Very fresh and good guacamole.

1  Thank julie v
Reviewed 13 May 2017

BEST BURRITOS this side of Mexico! Their homemade black beans & Mexican rice was delicious. Fish Called William burrito was a taste sensation with those fillings. My husband loved his steak fajita burrito, and I was tickled to see they made margaritas. I would eat here again without a doubt.

1  Thank Karabana
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I was introduced to this restaurant when I attended a meeting that catered lunch from Carbon.

The tacos were very good, but I fell in love with the Elote. This corn mix was very flavorful. It was so good I had seconds and then finished it off when the meeting was over. My coworkers made fun of me.

Since then I always call in to order takeout and of course order some elote

1  Thank ORD-TGU