All reviews close to the airport free shuttle the concierge lounge front desk copper fox shuttle service park and fly an airport hotel an early flight full service hotel platinum member rental car other hotels room service convenient location very nice hotel enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Our flight was cancelled and we were sent here by Porter airlines. We had a great stay. Bed was comfy.
We had dinner in the hotel restaurant which was nice. They don’t have a very large selection though.
The bar was nice. Staff at front desk were super helpful and so was Maggie our waitress.

Lovely stay.

Negatives:
- this hotel uses Frebreeze in the lobby on the furniture and in the air. Not such a great idea for people with breathing issues.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Justin R, General Manager at Chicago Marriott Midway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and I'm glad we could take care of you during your ordeal at the airport. I'll make sure we reel it in on our olfactory perception. I appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

A beautiful hotel with lovely rooms....Priced well considering the location. Transportation around the City was easy from this location. Came for a wedding and made a whole wee of fun! I would highly recommend this property.

Room tip: away from the elevator
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Besides, "it's the absolute best hotel brand in the entire world," not too much. Thank you for your continued loyalty!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Let me start off by saying I'm a hotel employee and I get how it works.
We booked a room for 4 guests - 4 guests means 4 sleeping spots. This hotel does not have roll away beds on property, so that means a room with two queen beds.
The front desk agent who was there checking us in (I wont list her name, apparently she was new) failed to check if there were enough rooms available for how many were booked, because when i arrived with my other 3 guests, they told us they only had king rooms, which are for 2 adults only.
I asked her to check how many guests are listed on the reservation - she said 4. I have no idea how 4 guests were expected to sleep in a 2 person bed but whatever.

Luckily, another front desk agent named Jacqueia came around the corner from the back and said she had a room left that had 2 beds for us. If it wasnt for her, two of my guests would have had to sleep on the floor. So thank you Jacqueia, you saved our visit ❤ This five star review is for you, girl.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your great review and recognizing Jacqueia! I will pass along your praise and ensure that we recognize her on site. Thank you again!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

nice property located very close to midway airport. staff is friendly and helpful. rooms are clean and well-kept. i had no issues. parking is free. decent on-site bar and restaurant and a number of other restaurants in close proximity. give it a shot

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jon s

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We will need to get you up to 5 stars on your next visit!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

For the business traveler, this is a great airport hotel. It’s clean, has all the amenities including a quick airport shuttle. They serve Starbucks and it was actually good; often hotel level Starbucks isn’t so great. What I thought was really awesome was the view of Midway airport. Awesome views of the runway. So if you are a fan of watching airplanes, this place is perfect. Oddly, it wasn’t loud in the room or concierge. Fantastic views of the Chicago skyline.
Interesting, parking is free and plentiful, however, their website states that it’s $17 per night to park.
Good wifi, comfy bed, towels could use some updating. The gym was perfect for an airport location as well.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

We like to keep quiet and comfortable here at the Marriott Midway, while exceeding our guests' expectations. Thank you for the great review!