“BEST MEXICAN FOOD IN CHICAGO”
Review of Taco Erendira

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Southwest Side
Neighbourhood: Southwest Side
Reviewed 12 June 2017

This is not my first visit but is my first review of Erendira. I'm pretty critical of Mexican Food and prefer a walk up stand to the new-age no trans fat, white tablecloth places. Everything I've had here is delicious. This time was a steak taco, chile rellano taco, guacamole, salsa, chips, refried beans, tasted the pork stew tostada (my first of these, YUM) and recommend all of it.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Erendira Tacos Restaurant located on S Halsted St in Chicago is one of my favorite restaurants in town. Authentic Mexican food at fair prices. Highly recommend "tacos al pastor with rice and beans"

Reviewed 1 September 2016

As my wife and I moved from Chicago to Florida we never miss the opportunity to visit Erendira whenever we are back in town. A staple restaurant in Bridgeport for decades, the quality of the food has remained the same even though they have relocated several times. The restaurant's staff are always friendly and willing to please.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

If you're looking for Ambiance..this is not the place; however, clean and the food is great !! Quick, friendly service

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This is a place I go to PIG OUT! They have great steak tacos, and they are open pretty late as well. Easy street parking, and prompt service. Good food & no frills.

Been to Taco Erendira? Share your experiences!