Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,432 results
All reviews the holiday inn great view of the river river north indoor pool corner room business trip floor elevator lobby concierge skyline conference doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Gwen at the front desk was so hospitable. She was friendly and made sure that all my questions were answered efficently. She greeted me with a smile and was very pleasant. This was my first time at this hotel, thanks to my Sister, and I would defineitely choose this hotel again. I live in Chicago, but this will defifnitely be my home away from home, from now on.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank andreaaD2015ZJ
Reviewed 4 March 2020

This was our 1st time in Chicago for a tournament, and I must say I was impressed with this hotel. Robert was a joy to talk to, both Pam and Darlene had great recommendations, even at the front desk staff -especially Dave and Jay who gave my sons a toy cars which made their day. Although parking is overpriced ($56 a night) the nice staff and a room overlooking Chicago makes up for it

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sanchez7286
Reviewed 29 February 2020

The gentleman Dave at the desk was really nice and mike the bellman Was a joy to talk to. This is our hotel of choice every time we stay in Chicago the views are awesome and it’s in a great location...

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank N5412SFjohnnyw
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

People are really kind especially Lorena. Nice conversation and great tips about Chicago city!
I've enjoyed it a lot waiting to back here another time. Hotel location also helps a lot, nice city view!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2020

I have been staying at this hotel for a number of years. It truly is my home away from home. Jay Jackson at the Front Desk and his colleagues mean it when they welcome you. All of the staff are professional, courteous, and friendly. The rooms have great views and housekeeping is attentive; the location is terrific. I have traveled the world and this is one of the consistently best hotels I have ever stayed at for business and pleasure. What is also nice is seeing families enjoy the hotel. The price is right - it equates to any "5 Star" hotel in service, food quality , ambiance & amenities.

Room tip: River views are terrific; suites great for business meetings; I like the higher floors because of the views city and river
Date of stay: January 2020