This was a, nice quiet hotel to stay in for business. The bell man service was fabulous. They gave great directions and advice. I plan to stay again. This time I stayed in winter but last July they had an outdoor roof bar on a top floor. It was glorious for a summer evening. Otherwise they have a smaller bar in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Priceline, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile