“Soooo Good.....”
Review of Cuba 312

Cuba 312
Ranked #1,178 of 10,215 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place opened about 3 years ago and we have been hooked ever since! Everything they make is excellent! The Pork Chop in my opinion is the best, so tender and flavorful you'll want to smoke a cigarette afterwards!(I don't smoke)
Billy the owner has an awesome menu and the service is excellent as well. It's a BYOB for now, they will make Sangria if you bring the wine. If you get a chance try the Tamal or the Empanadas, they are delicious! Never had a meal I didn't want to go back for, check this place out!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very good cuban food at this casual restaurant in Roscoe Village, in the northern Chicago area. The staff is pleasant and the service is good. The only minor complaint was that the music was a bit loud, affecting our ability to converse with one another during our meal.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing food! Sandwiches, empanadas, good and friendly atmosphere! Priced great. Staff very accomodating and polite, clean and fresh ! Would recommend to anyone visiting Roscoe Village. Cuban food!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful, high quality Cuban food. The Ropa Vieja is to die for. Empanadas are also excellent. I have never not had a great meal here. I enjoy the Cuban music and decor. I feel like I am on vacation when I am here. BYOB is a nice plus. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Being originally from South Florida, I have high standards for Cuban food. Cuba 312 met those standards. The food was good and the portion sizes were quite fun. My biggest gripe, though, is that the price was a little too high for both the area and the cuisine. I'd go back, but I'd probably opt to try some other Cuban places first to see if their prices were more in line with the overall experience.

Been to Cuba 312? Share your experiences!