“A great overall experience.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tiffani Kim Institute
Ranked #65 of 99 Spas & Wellness in Chicago
Chicago, Illinois
“A great overall experience.”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Last week I received the laser hair treatment on my lip/chin area, It was a great overall experience. The numbing cream worked and there was very little pain. I am so excited just to have even a reduction in back annoying chin and lip hairs. I love the professional feel of the facility. Its not a social/feel-good spa with five million other clients. These clients are here for a purpose!! Thank you for not pushing other services on me....When I asked about other services and suggestions, I received non pushy advice:)

I'll soon be posting another review for the facial services... I cant wait!!

Visited August 2011

nyc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful manicure and pedicure by rudi....”
Reviewed 23 May 2009

i was in town from nyc for a business meeting..after a very hectic day i went to the spa to get a manicure and pedicure...it was booked by the hotel so when i arrived to the spa i was welcomed by my nail technician...she was so wonderful and very very professional at her job...i had a refloxology pedicure which she highly recomended since my feet were hurting so bad after a long meeting...she took her time and her positive energy and the way that she asked me questions really calmed me down...i let her choose my color for my feet and i have to say i had so many people stop me and asking me how beautiful it was....her manicure was wonderful...my cuticles are very sensitive and usually i either bleed or they hurt when i get them done....she was very careful and is was perfect....i actually told her she should move to nyc so i can see her since i dont come to chicago very often...if i do i will make sure to go and see her....i actually work for OPRAH magazine in nyc and when i met OPRAH while i was in Chicago she actually asked me wow ur nails look amazing and she really liked my color...when i told her about RUDI she said she will make sure to go and visit her at the park hyatt one day....big thumbs up for her...tiffani kim should me lucky to have her...

1 Thank laurenfraud
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unethical Spa”
Reviewed 13 February 2009

Over the past two years the services has become horrible and surprisingly unethical. The spa has been known to over charge customers, so be warned for single visits or large parties (i.e. bridal parties) that any issues will be met with horrible customer services (delay tactics and denials). I wouldn’t even recommend there second location, as the management is the same (terrible).

On the general review of the spa, the services are standard, but the environment is dismal. Located in the basement there is no natural light so you’ll feel like you are in a cave. If you are going to spend the money I highly recommend visiting another spa.

1 Thank StephenRandall
St Paul, MN
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 278 helpful votes
“Tight basement space - for a spa?”
Reviewed 5 February 2006

We had a morning of spa treatments at Tiffani Kim recently. We booked this spa because of the link from the Park Hyatt, which has an outpost in the hotel. This site offered more treatment choices for slightly better prices, so we hoofed it over there, expecting a lot, based on the website pictures (and prices). The spa is in the basement of the building in a very tight space. They've done what they can to make it peaceful and relaxing, but it felt dark, claustrophopic, and dated. And perhaps not too clean, but there was not enough light to really see. We enjoyed our massages and wraps for the most part, but the manicures we booked were not what we were given, and they were very mediocre services. We checked out the space at the Park Hyatt, and it is even tighter. Not impressed with three slouching staff in there who could not find a current spa price list. There have to be better choices in Chicago than this!

2 Thank Spacrawler