USD 201
USD 175
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 129
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 228/night.

USD 305
USD 281
Sofitel
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 333/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 220
USD 190
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 259/night.

Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 209
USD 129
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

Raffaello Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 234
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 139
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 217/night.

USD 300
USD 247
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 327/night.

USD 546
USD 357
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 457/night.

The Peninsula Chicago(Chicago)
USD 558
The Peninsula
1,102 results
All reviewsempanadaswicker parkblue linecommon roomdivision stationshared bathroomgreat locationbunk bedsno elevatormetro stationfree breakfastsingle roomclose to downtownplace to sleepo'hare airportbars and restaurantsclean rooms
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have taken many weekend trips to Chicago, and I must say that Holiday Jones has been my favorite place to stay so far. I will definitely stay here again in the future. They offered hotel-like amenities without the expensive hotel price.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The entire facility was very clean, and the neighborhood felt very safe and clean as well. The guests were respectful, and check in and out went very smoothly.

The restaurant inside served the most amazing sweet and savory Spanish pastries. Their tea and espresso were delicious too.

My only complaint was that the music in the lobby was a bit loud during the day, so it may not be suitable for people who are sensitive to noise. There were also a lot of stairs to climb, which was okay for me and my friend, but something to think about if you experience joint/muscular pain or other mobility issues. From what I could tell, there were no elevators, but I also didn’t think to ask.

Overall, my traveling companion and I enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Holiday Jones to anyone looking to travel to Chicago on a rigid budget.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Maissah A, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Jones, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us at Holiday Jones and for the feedback. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, our amenities, and friendly staff. We appreciate you letting us know about the music level in the lobby and will certainly adjust this. We hope you visit us again next time you're in the Windy City!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I needed a place to stay when I am sent to one day training courses at a business on The Loop. This is a time in my life when I am starting out and do not have money for much more than necessities. Holiday Jones is a wonderful place. It is close to the Loop, parking is available, clean, nice employees, and amenities to satisfy my needs. I will be returning on a regular basis when my classes are scheduled.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Holiday Jones, and hope you stay with us next time you're in town. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate your next stay, please let us know.

Thanks!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Holiday Jones is a super hip and cute little hostel located in Wicker Park. Stayed here for a night with a friend and we both loved it! Staff is super friendly and chill and would totally recommend staying here if you were looking for a cheap place to crash. Everything was clean and accessible.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Holiday Jones! We look forward to hosting you again next time you're in town.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Holiday Jones was one of the best parts of my trip to Chicago. My room also was as expected, Bathrooms were also clean and the most helpful amd friendly staff. I would highly recomend Holiday Jones. Something it really bothered me was my room neighbors, kids running throu the isle, babies crying, and noisy people. This hotel is not a place to stay all day, or a place to vacation with the fam.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The place could atleast have a personal bathroom, rooms are very small and you can listen to what everyone else is doing around which was very annoying. The most annoying part was while talking in the front desk because they play music and speakers are right infront of you beneath the desk. Finally I moved out of chicago to a 3 star hotel 30 minutes away for for an extra 10 dollars.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maissah A, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Jones, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback, we're so sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than amazing. Holiday Jones offers rooms with shared bathrooms as well as rooms with private bathrooms; when booking, guests can choose which type of accommodations they would like. We find that many of our guests prefer to save money on the room rate by booking the shared bathroom. We sincerely apologize if any surrounding noise was a disturbance, and we do offer complimentary ear plugs at the front desk.