“Polish Smorgasboard”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Cross street: W Devon
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Trusting from other reviews this is a taste of Poland, had lunch here. The meal was filling for the two adults and the 2 teens were able to find enough to eat to not complain.

It is an expensive lunch and that makes it difficult to 5 Star. The food and service were both excellent and worth the trip.

Would go back and would recommend to others!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

First I will say I wanted to review this place for some time. I will say the food is good, but things were hard the second I walked through the door.

I was greates with a sign that said "cash only", but ATM inside.

The host was very unfriendly. Very, I attempted to have a chat with her about my review project. She seemed disgusted by simply chatting with me.

Once I sat down the experience changed.

Good food. I loved the beer soaked ham hocks. I will saw the the Tender Gizzard Stew was a perfect potato topper.

I give the food and service staff 4 stars, but the credit card sign, and the host needs a little work.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great homemade food and lots of variety.
We love to eat there on Sunday for lunch.
They also have a separate room for larger parties.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Outstanding selection of authentic polish cuisine. Part of my family is from Poland and they absolutely love this place!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant truly represents "you get what you pay for". All the food was average at best. The coleslaw was good though! I think it has high ratings everywhere because it's not expensive. Also, they only take cash.