“My favorite”
Review of Connie's Pizza

Connie's Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Connie's Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #336 of 10,814 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Cross street: Canal and Halsted
Description: Connie's Pizza on Archer Avenue is Chicago's best kept secret for delicious Italian dishes and of course, pizza. Our flagship location is an icon in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood. Just minutes from the Loop, its spacious dining room can accommodate up to 400 people and has enough parking for everyone, but that's not all... Our delicious food is also available for catering any size party. Our professional management team will assist you with all of your catering needs. We can create a menu or you can create your own, choosing from selections of fresh salads, pastas with homemade sauces, signature sandwiches, our famous pizza and our desserts even Grandma would be jealous of!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite pizza places to visit. Love the middle weight pizza and their stuffed pizza. Connies has a great sauce and tasty dough and when you put them 2 together you get perfection. Their sandwiches are very good as well.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Connie's first time with a conference group. Good deep dish pizza with tons of cheese; better still was the service after everyone left and only myself and a friend were left to figure out our Uber tired. Gen was the front host and so kindly ordered the Uber for a visitor like me! That's going beyond service and duty. Thanks, Gen!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

JMJ I think this was one of THE Best pizzas I've ever had, and I've had quite a few in my day! The freshness of all the ingredients is what I think made it stand out so. It was the perfect temperature for eating also. My server was very efficient and well trained. All the staff that assisted us was right on! Hats off to all of Michael Acton's staff!!! Had decided to come to Connie's for lunch with a visitor from Canada and it was important that things went well; and they really did!!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Mike S, Owner at Connie's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy that the entire visit went well and that Mike took good care of you and your visitor.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Try the special offers on a Monday night. It is good value and a decent pizza, especially the deep pan.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The pizza is good. Better than most but pizza is pretty much pizza. The crust however is better than most. It isn't doughy tasting or totally bland, which is the case at most places. Overall a good meal!

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Connie's Pizza? Share your experiences!