“Cantonese.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Nationwide Cantonese restaurants are getting rarer to find. I believe cooks are dying off and the tradition isn't being passed on. They're still carrying on the tradition here. The restaurant is awfully small but they did have the NFL on the big screen.

I wasn't disappointed in my noodle soup. It had all the elements required which some places charge you extra for. The portions and prices were good. Atmosphere is barebones Chinese so go for the food.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I flew in after midnight and checked into our hotel. The front desk recommended this place to eat since it is open into the wee hours. Service was good and the food seemed very fresh. I enjoyed the wonton soup! The portions were so large that we barely made a dent in our food.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I have been a faithful patron of this establishment 2or 3 times a week for 20 years. Needless to say every restaurant has its ups and downs but here I'm saddened. Food and service used to be great. Now it's just average. You used to have to wait outside to get a table. Now no wait and very few Chinese people eating inside. That's not good when your own people won't eat there.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Went here because of so many positive reviews but did not enjoy the food. I was bombarded with 3 menus, the largest menu looked to be about 20 years old with hundreds of items. They do not have ice tea only Coke and Pepsi, these are interchangeable so not sure why they carry both. They don't carry diet so don't ask. It reminded me of ordering from the soup nazi; state what you want and then sit back and shut up.
I ordered the chicken foo yung and egg rolls. The portions are large, believe that! But it just didn't taste very good, it was o.k. but not something I wanted to box up and eat later. If you want to try it I suggest getting take out. I was told to sit at the table in the corner facing the bathroom door that was about 5 feet away from my chair. I made it a quick meal.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Chinatown has a lot of dining options and Three Happiness is the best for the price. Inexpensive, large servings and numerous options are the highlights. Hot and sour soup was delicious.