“Good cheese. Watery dressing. ”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #311 of 10,812 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Clearing East
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Friendly, helpful and informative waitress.
The deep dish pizza is worth the wait. Plan on 45-50” wait.
Some of the absolute best cheese I’ve ever tasted!
Enjoyed the Italian wedge salad, tho the salad dressing was watery.
Also try the cheese curds(new on the menu). Again, the dipping sauce (salad dressing) was watery. This watery salad dressing/dipping sauce was the only disappointment to this restaurant.
If you want Chicago deep dish, definitely give this a try.
This restaurant is directly next to Midway airport. If you’re across the country and still want a taste, they ship!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a big fan when they can get it right. However, I’ve now been disappointed multiple times. I’ve ordered the bruschetta 12 times and 8 times been given poor quality bread that doesn’t even come crispy. Way to ruin what could be amazing. Twice out of three times the pizza cookie has been undercooked and disappointing. So sad to see such a good opportunity go awry.

Ana M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi Doug- Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our food on multiple occasions. We take customer service seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please contact me at a.prabhu@giordanos.com with "Midway TA" in the subject line so that we can reach out to you directly.
Ana

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Never had deep dish pizza and locals recommended Giordano's. The 45 minute wait seemed crazy until the pizza arrived. It was really delicious! And the staff was friendly!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Great drinks apps and pizza waitress started off rocky but ended up being pretty good great value for money

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in with a group of 7 before a flight out of Midway. The sampler appetizer had enough variety that everyone found something they liked. The pizza was excellent. I was prepared for subpar service based on prior reviews, but our server took good care of us. I’d definitely return here.

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!