“Deep dish pizza experience”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #168 of 10,826 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch on a business trip with my group. We all got a personal deep dish pizza lunch special. I've never had deep dish pizza before, and it's different but DELICIOUS!! I would definitely return to Giordano's on my next trip!

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (8,325)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We did not have a good experience here. Thick Crust Pizza is really pizza pot pie. If this turns your crank you are in the right place.

I will be staying “thin for the win”

The calamari was tasty and our waitress was excellent.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Try the pizza! Why else would you go here! It lives up to its hype as a Chicago original. Just be aware that if you order a Chicago style pizza (and why wouldn’t you!?) it takes about 45 minutes to prepare. Ask for a seat near the kitchen window to watch the pizza artists at work!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to the city we get a pizza from Giordanos. We LOVE their pizza! You can’t go wrong with a deep dish pizza from here/ just be prepared to be patient, for it takes at least 45 minutes to cook!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I am a huge Pizza connoisseur and this was a must on my recent trip to Chicago. I have heard about Chicago deep dish pizza for a long time and this did not disappoint! Be prepared to wait about 45 minutes as the pizza takes a long time to cook but it is worth every second once it arrives. My daughter and I shared a salad and a small pizza and had two pieces left over. In fact, we ate your twice over the weekend that we were in Chicago as it was that good!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank powelj1

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!