“Pizza Central”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Try the pizza! Why else would you go here! It lives up to its hype as a Chicago original. Just be aware that if you order a Chicago style pizza (and why wouldn’t you!?) it takes about 45 minutes to prepare. Ask for a seat near the kitchen window to watch the pizza artists at work!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,692)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to the city we get a pizza from Giordanos. We LOVE their pizza! You can’t go wrong with a deep dish pizza from here/ just be prepared to be patient, for it takes at least 45 minutes to cook!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I am a huge Pizza connoisseur and this was a must on my recent trip to Chicago. I have heard about Chicago deep dish pizza for a long time and this did not disappoint! Be prepared to wait about 45 minutes as the pizza takes a long time to cook but it is worth every second once it arrives. My daughter and I shared a salad and a small pizza and had two pieces left over. In fact, we ate your twice over the weekend that we were in Chicago as it was that good!

1  Thank powelj1
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

First time trying this place, I had never really heard of this chain until I came to Chicago. This place is EVERYWHERE in Chicago. I decided to try this place for my last meal in Chicago and I was not disappointed.

I ordered on the website for pick up, and I was given a pick up time 40 mins later which is pretty standard. The pizza was so tasty and better than I expected (not sure why I doubted other reviews on here).

On the website I was able to customise my order, I asked for less cheese on my cheese pizza as I am not a huge cheese fan and they listened!! Perfect.

They also offer a GF option which is $1.50 extra.

Really good and disappointed I didn't try it earlier!!

Attached are pictures of medium pizzas.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We ate this pizza every day while we were in town. The crust is on the thin side but soft. Sauce, cheese, and toppings were on point!

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!