“Hmmm good!!”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

For vegetarian and gluten free foodie this place was amazing!! Had SUV and Blt on gluten free bread with potato leek soup!! Delicious.10 minutes drive from down town.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Cool 50’s diner-esque space with a wide-range of vegan comfort foods and hip, friendly table-service.

I can’t remember what I ate all together but I do remember that it was HEAVY, stodgy and exactly what you’re hoping for of a vegan comfort-food joint. Would visit again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Read rave reviews and was very disappointed. Linguine was acceptable. Dessert very bland. Would not go back.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This place is really the best of the best! We stopped by and tried the Thai Chili Wings and were blown away. The sauce those were spun in was NEXT LEVEL. They were the perfect amount of tangy, sweet and spicy--so good! We also tried a pineapple soda, which was also delicious.

Before rolling out, we also split a peanut butter chocolate vegan milkshake, which was to die for. My very meat eating, dairy loving husband swore up and down that was the best shake of his life.

I would recommend this to EVERYONE, even if you do eat meat! The food is just regular amazing (as opposed to "amazing for vegan food")!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I came here after eating a small personal pizza at Lou Malnati’s. I’ve heard a lot about their shakes and had to try one as I was going to go visit Boystown anyways. It was extremely busy at 5:45pm, when I came as the waiting time was about 30-45 minutes for 2 people. I did come on a Saturday though. Since I was only going to order a milkshake, I was able to order it right away and within 10 minutes, I was able to get it. I ordered the Chocolate Peanute Butter shake at the suggestion of Time Out. And it was really good! It tasted like they used regular milk! I probably should’ve also eaten dinner here instead of Lou Malnati’s, which was disappointing. If I come back to Chicago, I’ll definitely be checking this place out again!