“Local Fav for Cuban”
Review of Senor Pan

Senor Pan
Ranked #1,935 of 10,215 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Not sure if this is a secret or not but this restaurant delivers through Grubhub which is how we ordered. The Cuban sandwiches got to us warm and fresh which was greatly appreciated. Their prices are moderate but very affordable.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I visited hearing about how good the cuban sandwiches are. They are good, not great. And the sandwiches are small in my opinion. You can upgrade the sandwich at a additional cost but at that point i would buy something different. Cafe con leche is good as well.

Thank Torres Consulti... F
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Had a steak sandwich on a fried plantain with fresh garlic and it is a 10!!! Cuban rice is tasty and has never been bad. I work in the neighborhood and this is one of my favorite places to eat. Consistently good food and we may even use them to cater.

Make the trip you'll thank me!!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I love Cuban food and this place was ok, but not exactly what I was looking for. The prices are steep and the servings were small. The attentiveness of staff was lacking for the price paid per meal. They have liquor but again it's gonna cost you. I would recommend going down Fullerton to Humboldt and try El Riconsito..that's great food and BYOB..

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

If you have yet to visit this fine establishment then you have yet to taste fine cuban food in Chicago. Awsome environment, awesome staff and awesome food leaving one with an experience that will keep you coming back again and again.

Pro's:
Well made Cuban Coffee
Great Food
Clean delightful place to eat
Extremely friendly staff
Affordable eating

Con's:
Limited parking

Been to Senor Pan? Share your experiences!