Review Highlights
Miss Saigon

Seen miss saigon, wonderful venue only drawback was coat check only took, would love too come for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Dave G
via mobile
Intimate venue. Great to see “Miss Saigon” again after almost 30 years

The Cadillac Theatre is just over 90 years old having opened to the public in October 1926. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 79.00
from USD 69.60
from USD 19.95
More Info
All reviews beautiful theatre kinky boots main floor during intermission les miserables orchestra section great place to see a show great production dress circle magic carpet carole king broadway production classic theater suite service awesome venue sight lines great view of the stage
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here several times, most recently for Tootsie. It’s for sure my favorite theater in Chicago. There’s a sense of awe every time I walk in. We were in balcony 16 which is the middle balcony and our seats were on the far left but a great view. You can hear and see everything. At intermission ladies go to the basement bathroom there are a ton of stalls so the line moves quickly.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Great place to view Broadway shows. The sight lines are good and sound is good. Do not sit in dress circle as view can be obstructed. Main floor is the place to be. Take advantage of their rush tickets on day of show.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

My wife and I went to see "Waitress" and enjoyed it very much even though we had trouble hearing the words to the songs. One if the points I would like to make is that my wife was ordering the tickets on-line when she could get better seats at the same price if we ordered the "suite service" which gave us drinks and appetizers before the play and drinks and dessert at intermission.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Recently I took my 9 year old to the theatre. We found the lobby ready to navigate, the restrooms, spacious and uncomplicated, the ushering staff friendly, the seating comfortable, and the layout easy to understand.
From am architectural perspective, the theatre is lovely, although, inline d some other theatres worth a similar level of ornate detail, I couldn't quite put my finger on the story the designers were trying to tell with it. Nonethelless, there wad quite a loot to look at.
As you've likely read veggie every seat is a good seat, and every seat is a bad seat.
For this performance we were on the far house right, in the second row, who v meant that anything terribly interesting stage left was obscured. It also meant we could see minute facial expressions and the seams of the costumes, so it was a wonderful trade.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Overall this theatre brings in a variety of shows every year with generally good casting and selection. The seats themselves are spacious for an older theater, and there is plenty of legroom in between the rows of seating - particularly in the orchestral section. Bring a sweater, the theatre is kept on the chillier side for the performers but overall very comfortable. Seating on the upper decks is more cramped, but manageable. Young children are not admitted to many shows, but because these are full length theatrical productions that is understandable. Seating in the orchestra section or on the main floor is accessible without stairs. Hearing aids are provided, and the ushers are more than happy to assist those who might want assistance finding there seat. The dress code varies slightly based on time of show (afternoons are more casual than evenings) but generally speaking no one is turned away. Most people wear jeans and a nice top as the low end and dress up slightly in dresses/skirts with flats or maybe a pair of low heels in the evenings.

1  Thank taylorashby