“A small donut shop with big flavor combinations!”
Review of Firecakes Donuts

Firecakes Donuts
Ranked #6 of 263 Bakeries in Chicago
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I like donuts. They are a special treat for us. After doing an internet search and reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, we decided to pick up a few donuts at Firecakes Donuts to take on our return trip home from Chicago. The place was small, but the donuts were impressive. We bought 3 donuts: a huge strawberry jam filled donut, a malted milk ball donut, and -- wait for it -- a maple, bacon, pineapple donut. The donuts did not make the return trip home; we ate them all the minute we got back to our hotel room. The donuts were delicious. We wish that the malted milk ball donut had been bigger. My husband is still raving about the classic jelly filled donut. Firecakes Donuts is a small donut shop with big flavor combinations. Yum!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is a cute little shop! (Be advised that there is no place to sit so plan to take it and run.) I had the pistachio donut and it was fabulous! Definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

These donuts were excellent ! Even though the store is very small so you can’t seat, it was amazing to taste their pastries !
For a very small price you get an excellent donut.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Love love love got me a donut cake! and a bunch of donuts! certainly not good for my diet!
Looking forward to trying all the flavors.xx

Reviewed 13 March 2018

That was amazing! Love the vanilla - it is HUGE and fresh! The malted milk ball was so yummy and the pitachio was good!!

Been to Firecakes Donuts? Share your experiences!