2,920 results
All reviews club level the river privacy glass ibm building mies van der river view suite nespresso machine turn down service five star hotel beautiful hotel steam room trump tower rain shower floor to ceiling windows four seasons hotel experience favorite hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very well located and really great service. All people very kind with us. We really recommend this hotel. Zpool was warm and nice. Walkable distance to many places.
The food was great and waiters very polite and helpful

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TheLanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

We appreciate all of your kind words. On behalf of the entire Langham team, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Beautifully placed on the river the Langham is a wonderful hotel. The bathrooms are awesome... I would tell you all about them, but I think it should be a surprise because they are that cool. I stayed here for a weekend with my family just to visit Chicago. It was very fun to walk along the river because the hotel is right there and close to many attractions. I got a big blister on my foot from walking around the city and the service was very attentive and brought up ice and band aids immediately, I was thankful for their awesome service. The spa and pool is awesome. My friend and I were the only people in it one night and it was so nice. Also.. nice robes. It’s a great location and if you stay here you will never want to go to another hotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TheLanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for your high recommendation of our hotel, and what a delight to have you in residence. We will certainly share your kind words with our hotel colleagues.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Service is impeccable, hotel is gorgeous, bed is AMAZING, room service is delicious, location is perfect. This is a true five star hotel. Absolutely love it - my stay was short this time around but I can't wait to come back again for a much longer stay at the Langham.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

It was truly a delight to read your high recommendation of our hotel, and to have you in residence. Thank you for your kind words - we will certainly share them with our hotel colleagues.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 5 days during conference in Chicago, the Langham was faultless from check in to check out. The facilities and service are beyond a 5 star hotel. The lounge is one of the best with quality food and views across town. Loved every aspect of the stay, the team professional and care about the little things that mean so much when you travel. Well done

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

What a delight to read the notes from your stay! We appreciate all of your kind words and recommendations, from Travelle to service. On behalf of the entire Langham team, thank you, and all the best to you!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Spring break with just me, my wife and 9yo daughter so we took a 2 night staycation at the Langham, Chicago. The lobby was beautiful and staff were warm and helpful.
After that, it went downhill.
The pool was very cold. As I expected it would take a long time to warm up so we left. The kids suite, we told the front desk we'd like to go there and she said she would send someone to open it and when we got there, no one was there. We had to call again and wait for someone to show up. When we finally got in, the Xbox (the only thing to do in there unless you're a toddler) wasn't working. We called to get it fixed but the guy couldn't fix it so he was going to call someone else but the wait was too much so, again, we just left. Our last breakfast at the Traveler restaurant, the waiter introduced himself and asked if we were ready. We weren't, then he said someone else would be our waiter. I thought his shift was ending but he was still there working other tables. We ordered our breakfastand a side of sausage for my daughter. We had to ask for it 3 times before it finally came.
THe property was gorgeous, elevators were fast and readily available but the service really was a disappointment. Kinda a bummer...

Room Tip: I dunno. Everything should have been great. All the pieces were in place to have an amazing time. It just didn't happen
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank ekaihatsu
TheLanghamChicago, General Manager at The Langham, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for sharing details from your stay that give us opportunities for improvement. Rest assured that I have shared this with each department involved. We will address the fortunately rare miscommunication to ensure that we continue to perform at the high level of quality we consistently deliver at The Langham, Chicago. There were shortcomings during your stay, for which we apologize, and which we can guarantee would not be present on a return visit. I do hope you will return to experience our usual high level of luxury service and create far more pleasant memories.