“Getting better with every visit”
Review of Crew Bar and Grill

Crew Bar and Grill
Ranked #4,105 of 10,215 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Description: Chicago's premier gay sports bar and restaurant. 21 HDTV screens of sports action. Full bar and more than 60 beers to choose from. Open for lunch with full menu till 10pm. Monday night Trivia, Thursday Karaoke. Daily food and drink specials.
Reviewed 1 May 2016

At one point the food here was just ok. Things have been changing recently and the quality and taste of the food has improved greatly. I think since they slimmed down their menu they were able to ramp up the remaining items. My list visit which was on a friday I had their fish fry. The fish was fresh. It was crispy and tasty. The fries were home cut and ok, The next time I was grab the tater tats. I sat at the bar so the bartenders were attentive and friendly. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We had stopped at a night club next door to Crew and wanted a sandwich. That was not an option so I went over to Crew and ordered some hamburgers and tots. The guy taking my order said he would deliver our food next door when it was done. When our food was delivered it was so good. Still hot and the tator tots were so crispy. Enjoyed every bite. We had good food and great service.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Visited bar about two hours before attending concert at Aragon Ballroom and let me say...what a HUGE mistake. Service was terrible, had to find our own seat which is fine but the tables were filthy. Waited forever for server to take our order, just a wanted a burger with fries. Took the server 50 minutes to even come back and let us know that the food was coming. After waiting another 15 minutes and still nothing we decided to just leave. If I knew a concert was happening and the potential to make lots of money was there; as the owner I would of done everything in my power to make sure this never happened. Will NEVER visit this place again.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I love how everybody was treated with kindness and they had the cleanest restaurant bathroom I Ever Seen.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

Var food is bar food., but this was awful. The service was friendly and the drink prices were good for Chicago. I ordered the flatbread pizza and Tombstone Pizza would have been better. They do have DirecTV Sunday Ticket, so they did have every NFL game on. Go to drink, skip the food.