Never stayed at this Sofitel, but have stayed at the one in NYC and in LA. The lobby is beautiful and has an art deco feel. The room is comfortable, and the bathroom is amazing, as all Sofitels are. The tub is great and the shower is separate. Two robes, slippers, 2 free water bottles and L' Occitane amenities are a nice touch. I was surprised that there wasn't a spa in the hotel because the one in LA is to die for, but they had massage therapists that they could call for you to do an in-room massage. I opted for that, but it was a little clunky to have the massage table set up in my room because it barely fit. Overall, I would stay again if given the chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Chicago hotel accommodations - minutes from Michigan Avenue, the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Art Institute, and trendy boutiques. Designed by the French architect Jean-Paul Viguier, our downtown Chicago Illinois hotel is a 32-floor prism of glass, boasting 415 rooms, including 33 luxurious suites. Embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at this luxury hotel in downtown Chicago, Illinois. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Hotel
- Sofitel Water Tower Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Sofitel