The Original Mama Mia's Pizzeria Delivery
Ranked #5,515 of 10,250 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We order from our hotel, had to call various times​ to get through. Order the chicken wings with fries the wings was good I also order chicken Panini, the bread was burn. Meal was around $26.47

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I got the ribeye panini, salad and tiramisu. Good, not great. No mayo for the sandwich. I used the ranch dressing from the salad. Tiramisu good. Large portions, fairly fast delivery. This was my first Grubhub experience. I was satisfied and I would order from here again.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Family cashier, I would return. I had pizza and my wife had a ham and cheese sandwich.
Fast service, no long lines, small seating area.
If you want a quick meal, reasonable price, make the stop you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

We ordered a late night deep dish sausage and cheese pizza. I tried to order diet coke, but they were out, diet 7up, but they only had one so I took that and a water.I was told it would take an hour for delivery when I ordered it. It took an hour and a half and we ended up with a regular 7up and a water with a pizza that was just really thick, pasty bread, hardly any sauce and skimpy amounts of sausage. All in all it was just ick.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

This was very good! Our pizza weighed about 10 lbs...and was VERY filling! Good quality cheese and great tasing sauce! Delievered to the hotel very promptly.