3,632 results
All reviews evening reception navy pier made to order breakfast sky lobby great location whole foods managers reception long line free breakfast cocktail hour living room pull out couch street level self parking magnificent mile michigan ave corner suite
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This Embassy Suites is just like all the other Embassy Suites, but has an exceptional location. Like other reviews stated, the location is great for walking around Chicago. The hotel could use some updates. Our room on the 7th floor which is the 2nd floor of rooms overlooking the atrium were in need of some updating. The bathroom and furniture needed some attention and the refrigerator was not working. We reported this to the front desk but no one showed up to fix it over the 3 days we were there. In the beginning when booking this hotel I requested online a room above 10 floors to limit the noise from below. I also called the hotel directly and requested the same, but when checking in I was told they didn't have anything (I booked this hotel months in advance). The room we stayed in was beside the stairwell that many people used instead of waiting on the elevator. You could hear people walking up and down the metal stairs and when people opened the door to our floor they would let it slam behind them. This was especially busy during the morning and evening hours. We had someone sleeping in the front room on the pullout sofa so they of course heard all of this. Not the most restful hotel.

Room tip: Higher room away from elevator and stairwell.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nidhi S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our location; however, I am sorry you had some issues with your room. We always want our guests to enjoy their time at the Embassy Mag Mile, so I will definitely be passing this information along to the respective department head so we can further look into this. I hope you come stay again in the future, so we can Make It Right.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great staff and the Hilton Grand Vacations desk at the property has amazing offers. Cant wait to be back. Breakfast is super yummy and Dinah at the front desk was the best. Great job. You met all my expectations

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Good Morning, thank you for your great review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities. I am also delighted to hear that you loved our service, our team members strive to always deliver the best service. I will definitely pass along your review to Dinah and the rest of the front office team. We look forward to your future stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at Embassy Suites. We took the train to Chicago and got in around 10 a.m. We had our suitcases with us so we went to see if the hotel could keep them. We were so pleasantly surprised to find that they had a room ready and we could check in. Room was very comfortable and hotel was nice.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your rave review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities. I hope you come stay again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms were nice, clean, plenty of room for a family. The hotel itself was average, perhaps it would have been a better experience if not so crowded but the hotel should be better able to handle a full house. Lines were very long for breakfast and evening reception making them unpleasant. In addition, pictures clearly show a hot tub in the pool area and there is none. Overall not bad for the value but would probably try somewhere different next time we visit Chicago.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Shannon, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry you had an average experience at the Embassy Suites Magnificent Mile. The hotel is extremely busy during the Spring Break period, and we are always working on streamlining the line process. Furthermore, I am extremely sorry for the pool picture that features the hot tub, we recently covered that area up and have to get new pictures to better represent it. I hope you come stay again in the near future, so we can Make It Right next time.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Embassy Suites is a lovely hotel. I enjoyed the breakfast and happy hour while I was there. My room was quiet and a respite form my busy days. Dinah was especially helpful answering my questions about check out, storing my luggage, and giving directions to the train to O'Hare. Doug were especially helpful resolving my concern that the hotel did not authorization to charge my company's credit card for my three nights. Doug emailed my company to obtain the credit card authorization.

• Trip type: Travelled on business