2,684 results
All reviews no tipping policy house car luxury suite gas fireplace bathroom mirror the gold coast wet bar room service soaking tub beautiful hotel four seasons living room steam room bottle of champagne rush street turn down service an upgrade
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our room was perfect, loved the view, the upscale accommodations were worth every penny. Staff was wonderful, can’t think of any other words to express how great they were. Planning a return stay later this year for a weekend get away with family.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Amilia C, Manager at Waldorf Astoria Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Bobcat357,

Thank you for staying at the Waldorf Astoria and taking time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad you had a great stay during your time with us and we look forward to welcome you back with your family!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Minus the fridge (which they gave me a replacement, awesome it was an Amazing stay as always. Nicholas at the front was an awesome host and helped greeting my guests. Definitely recommend staying here! Best hotel hands down.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear John H,

Thank you for staying at the Waldorf Astoria and continuing to be a loyal guest of ours. I'm glad you had a good time with us and thank you for specifically mentioning how Nicholas was a great help to you for your event. Thank you for the recommendation, we look forward to having you with us soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I wanted to surprise my husband for his birthday and decided on Waldorf Astoria Chicago - and I'm glad I did! I worked with Amanda (concierge) who helped me decorate our suite with balloons, cheesecakes, sparkling juice and printed out an itinerary for us. Upon arrival, my husband was stunned by how beautiful the entrance of the hotel looked - with the lights and bold purple flowers. Our check-in experience was great. The staff made themselves available by their new texting feature - which we loved! Despite their no tipping policy, the staff was so kind and helpful! They even had concierge take us up to our room! My husband was blown away by the surprise in our room, he kept saying that he felt he was in France for the weekend. It was truly a great escape!

Our suite was comfortable, relaxing and luxurious. We definitely loved having a fireplace in our room - we took advantage of it throughout the weekend.

We ended up getting a couples massage the next day and we were on cloud 9! Mark and Alexis worked their magic - I literally had goosebumps as to how amazing the massage was. Wish we took advantage of the pool and fitness area!

We also tried both their restaurants - Margeaux Brasserie for brunch and Petit Margeaux for a quick snack. Both had great food and amazing service.

We didn't want to leave the hotel, it had the perfect ambiance, perfect location, attentive staff and delicious food. We will definitely be coming back for more :).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear aglamour,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Waldorf Astoria for your husband's birthday! I am glad you had such a wonderful, relaxing retreat and truly enjoyed all of the personalized attention and service our team was able to provide you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and specifically mentioning Amanda, Mark and Alexis for the service they provided - they will certainly be recognized for going above and beyond to make your stay special. We are glad you stayed with us and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed here for our first wedding anniversary. We live in the area, but are building a home, and wanted to get out of the hair of our relatives with whom we are staying. Everything was first class from the minute we checked in. The staff was very helpful and punctual. All on-site services (spa, restaurant, etc.) were fantastic! The first-class service did not come cheap, but I would very much recommend staying here if you are looking for an experience in great service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear patricksF9311MN,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Waldorf Astoria for your special occasion. On behalf of the entire team, Happy Anniversary! I am glad you had a wonderful time with us and we look forward to welcome you back, not only for your anniversary each year, but for any other reason you may choose!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

They were very nice to my 9yo twins. They gave them these foxes in green Waldorf Astoria Hoodies and my son carried it everywhere with him. there was a tent with games that my daughter loved staying inside and playing her kindle.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
1  Thank drwright2018

Dear drwright2018,

Thank you for staying at the Waldorf Astoria with your family. I am glad the team was able to take great care of you and your children for your time with us and we made them feel special and welcome the entire time they were with us. We look forward to welcome you and your family back again soon.