“Best of the Best”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #265 of 10,732 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: USD 60 - USD 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Michigan Avenue
Transit: Nearest El stop: Brown/Purple/Green/Orange/Pink Lines - State/Lake or Randoph/Wabash Red Line - State/Lake Blue Line - Clark/Lake
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

other and Bull and the Bear, Morton's is the best of the best. good for casual business. great eats.

1  Thank JimDeBerry

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Love Morton's. Dimly lit and pretty chill, Morton's some fantastic steak done just right. Make sure you have a reservation. We were there for our anniversary weekend, and they treated us right - had a picture taken and framed right there as a keepsake. We will be back.

1  Thank GringaTicaMacha
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

My brother and I visited Morton's Steakhouse after the convention. I am glad I reserved a table as it was very busy.
Service was amazing and we couldn't fault it. Very attentive without being pushy.

We started off with a nice Gin cocktail and their amazing whole bread, which was so delicous. Followed by crab cocktail and lobster cocktail , both fantastic and the filet steak medium rare ( one of the best I ever had ) and a porter house steak.

a perfect evening and we will be back.next year

1  Thank Reisender4631
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Second time i've been here and it was just as awesome as the first!

It is not a cheap night out but you defiantly get what you pay for and its (in my opinion) well worth the high price tag. Steak was delicious and could pretty much be eaten without using my knife! Sides were cooked to perfection and also delicious and because it was my dads birthday they gave him a complimentary dessert! And a birthday card, what a nice touch.

Would defiantly recommend to others and look forward to returning myself.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Staff and wine sommalier were attentive. The overall atmosphere was ok, loud and staff were running around so it did nit feel relaxing. The steak I ordered was accompanied by some cheese sauce, it was too rich and overpowering. My husbands steak, the cajun style, was overpowered by the spice/nothing special.
Brussel sprouts looked like they were on some growth hormone and boiled.
The prices do not reflect the quality of food.
Probably will never go back!

2  Thank Kate H

Been to Morton's The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!