“Great burgers”

Shake Shack
Ranked #2,255 of 10,730 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Neighbourhood: West Loop
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving a classic American menu of premium burgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When I'm in the neighborhood I always stop in for a double. Very nice decor for fast food. Clean. Friendly and a burger that always taste great and fast. I haven't had anything else here. I'm sure everything else is good.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This Shake Shack is located almost next to the door for the CTA "el" station, so it seems that more than a few commuters stop after work on the way home in the area. The burgers were really good. The staff was efficient and friendly. The prices are a bit more than usual, but they are not outrageous. Parking can be an issue.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Seriously one of the best burgers we’ve had in a long time. And the fries were great too. Also had the fried chicken sandwich, almost as good as the burger!

Bomb.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I went to Shake Shack thinking I'd get a better than average hamburger and fries (a notch above a fast food restaurant) and to my surprise it was WORSE than fast food. The burger was tasteless and the fries were less than ordinary so disappointed overall. It was also very crowded and noisy so won't be back anytime soon. Maybe they just had a bad day and I ordered the wrong items but I don't think I'll be trying anything else to change my mind.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I got to visit all Shake Shack restaurants in Chicago and the one in Fulton Market is definitely the best one.

Friendly staff, super clean, great burgers, good location, great price.

I'm not a vegetarian but I'm big fan of the veggie burger. Just be careful but it's too hot.

Been to Shake Shack? Share your experiences!