3,865 results
All reviews an early flight runway view baggage claim underground tunnel gaslight club o'hare airport o hare next morning an overnight stay rental car fitness center business meeting the lower level night's sleep blue line hilton chicago can't beat the location
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Pros: in the airport, just a short walk from baggage claim. Restaurants & fitness center on site. Saw they were advertising walk-in massage services as well. Comfortable beds.

Cons: zero interest in going above & beyond. Getting to terminal 2 in the morning was a dizzying nightmare; most airport hotels would have inquired in advance and given a run down on the easiest route for morning check in. Had to request bottled water and ask about restaurants, employee who checked me in had little interest in doing anything other than taking my card and giving me a key.

Would stay again just to save the morning drive.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank littlebirdy2303
Front_Office_OHare, Front Office Manager at Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear littlebirdy2303,

Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review regarding your recent stay with us. I’m delighted to learn of your appreciation of our convenient location along with the variety of amenities offered. I do apologize for the disappointing service you received upon check-in. Thank you again for your feedback and for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon on your next visit to Chicago and Make It Right!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night at the hotel, because of the next morning connecting flight from O’Hare

* good location, next to the terminals
* hotel has excellent fitness center, especially to go at early morning when suffering from jetlag
* breakfast ok

All good with my stay, I would stay there again

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jermuvee
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We tried other area hotels but were disappointed--promises of easy access to the airport were not fulfilled, shuttles didn't run reliably, construction made traffic problems, etc. The O'Hare Hilton is the only on-site hotel and is clean, pleasant, and well-managed.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Susan O
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We went away for 3 months and needed to stay here as part of our travel arrangements. Going in January the price was good coming back in March NOT SO GOOD (Spring Break). The prices flucuate so much. Also even if you get a good price the food is outrageously ridiculous. But I guess that is supply and demand.

The room was great, Clean and convenient to elevator. Check in went smoothly both time and we found the front desk very helpful. We would stay again for the convenience.

Room tip: We asked to be near elevator and they did this for us
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoveTravelSouth
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was an overnight business trip to attend a meeting at ORD and staying in the airport hotel ... didn't sound great in theory, but in practice it was fine, more than fine. Ultra convenient to get to from any terminal, quick check-in, quality rooms and a fine gymnasium with a tiny swimming pool, for those who need an early morning (or late night) workout to unwind after/before a flight. There's a range of eateries (is that a real word ?) on site and it feels more like a small indoor mall than an hotel. If there's another one of these meetings lined up at this hotel then I'll be happy enough.

Date of stay: March 2018