“Long Time Customers”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Roscoe Village
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My husband and I frequently get take out from this location. Being a vegetarian I alternate between the veggie and the tofu sandwiches. I love both. We always get the yuca frita, it used to be served with this super delicious garlic sauce, but comes with an onion herb sauce now. You can still get the garlic if you ask for it. They make a mango earl grey iced tea that I could drink everyday. Love 90 Miles!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We shared the cuban, an empanada and the puerco ratizado (sp?). Everything was delicious. The flavors are amazing. This is the original location and it is small, but on a nice day outside seating is available. The cubano was fantastic, one of the best empanadas I have tasted, and the puerco was excellent pulled pork with fantastic fried plantains, Highly recommended,

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I ordered pulled pork and was served chicken, I did not complain or send it back, but I did ask for a taste of what I ordered. It was pulled pork- and as we all know pulled pork is cooked in large batches. The waitress / cashier had set aside a small cup for me to taste but the cook refused to let her give me a taste. His name is Antonio, upon leaving I asked to speak to him- he did not come to the counter but hid. Coward Jerk, not even a free soda, at 18.00 an entree what happened to customer service! I will boycott this place and tell everyone I know the type of service I received.

1  Thank Missmib
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Stayed across the street for a week and decided to check it out. We heard it was featured on a food show. The fried yucca was the best I had ever had, not greasy at all. Empanadas were fantastic, the meat ones were better than the chicken. Cafe con Leche was yummy, even the Americano was fantastic. Cuban sandwich was yummy, but could have used some more pickles and mustard. I would just ask for extra on the side. Some people like more some less. So the best solution: ask for extra! My inalws got the breakfast sandwiches and LOVED them. The only thing that was a little lack luster was the bistec. There was a miscommunication with the menu, my friend thought he ordered a steak sandwich but got the entree. It was tough as nails too. I would go back for sure! I miss my daily coffee already! I also love that you can get a cubano at 10am!!! Their lunch specials looked good too

Erick E, Manager at 90 Miles Cuban Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

We are glad you had a great experience with us!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Food is very good. The food has a great Cuban taste in Chicago. Really easy to order and the food came fast. Portions could have been bigger for some of the appetizers.

Been to 90 Miles Cuban Cafe? Share your experiences!