“Delivery”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Roscoe Village
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Food is very good. The food has a great Cuban taste in Chicago. Really easy to order and the food came fast. Portions could have been bigger for some of the appetizers.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

This place does Cuban food right. The food is slow cooked, which really allows the flavors to get into the meat. Yet, in true Cuban fashion, the meal is really about combining distinct flavors that complement each other. My wife had the fricase de pollo while I had the puerco rostizado. Normally, when traveling, we never take the extras back to the hotel with us, but this food was just too good to leave any behind. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

I love this place. I've been here 6 or 7 times and it's always a nice experience. Avocado salad, ropa vieja sandwich, and yucca fries are all highly recommended. It is BYOB or they have soft drinks. The seating is outside (I think there are a few chairs inside-not sure) so go when the weather is nice or take it to go. There is a small parking lot and there is generally available street parking close by.

1  Thank purplevelvet
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

4 of us had lunch here, sat outside, and we all had a different sandwich. I had steak with lettuce, onions, and peppers, tomato. Instead of bread they used fried plaintain.
It was really good. The other sandwiches all had bread. Daily specials look great.

1  Thank NancyBsparky
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I would be tempted to drive the 2 hours it takes me to get here just for the sauce they serve with the croquettas. YUM Friendly servers that are very willing to help you choose from the menu if you don't know what you want. We enjoyed sitting outside for this visit. I will be back - hopefully soon!

1  Thank DawnDawnDawn

Been to 90 Miles Cuban Cafe? Share your experiences!