“Perfecto!!!!”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Roscoe Village
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Outstanding, outstanding, outstanding!!!! The best Cuban food I have ever tasted. I mean there is not much more I can say, other than if you haven't been there, you need to check it out. I had a steak dish, which would have been fine, but the chimichurri sauce that came with it was outstanding. There is nothing bad at all to report about this place - guess if you want to nitpick, you could only complain about the space - which is clearly why they take reservations. This was only a drawback because it began to rain outside, and the very few seats inside quickly fill up. Outside of that, there is nothing would change.

1  Thank Ted R

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Everything was amazing. From the music being played to the food served, it was fantastic. I had a sandwich and it had everything I needed. Pork, bread, and other items which I could not name. The service was of exceptional quality and no service member was left with nothing to do. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Corey P
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

A friend of ours took us here. I didnt know what to expect at first. The staff was extremely friendly and willing to answer any questions we had about the menu. The food was very good. And the restaurant was clean. I would definatly go back to 90 Miles .

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 March 2015

A co-worker told me about this place and I had to try it while I visited the area. When I first walked in the cashier was very friendly. I loved how she had professional manners and made my time enjoyable. I got the Cubano with Yuca Frita and Banana Chips. My co-worker got the Lechon and loved it also. The meal was VERY Delicious and would return again. Thanks for the awesome service and great atmosphere!

1  Thank AviatorMat
Reviewed 18 November 2014

This was a most pleasant experience in Cuban dining. We love Cuban food and were certainly not disappointed. The BYOB part is nice as you can bring the beverage of your choice without corkage. We will be back!

2  Thank lherricksnewrrcom

Been to 90 Miles Cuban Cafe? Share your experiences!