USD 174
USD 164
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 244/night.

Ambassador Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 190
USD 185
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 231/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 121
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 219/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 169
USD 144
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 247/night.

USD 294
USD 223
Sofitel
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 306/night.

USD 249
USD 236
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 314/night.

Raffaello Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 199
  • Bar/Lounge
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 129
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 196/night.

Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
USD 182
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 204/night.

USD 698
USD 418
2,158 results
All reviewsprinter's rowmeli cafeprinters rowthe looptwo sinkswithin walking distancegrant parkblue lineattached restaurantstreet noisebrick wallbuckingham fountainsears towerroom was spaciousfront desk staffwalk in showerpublic transportation
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were in town for the weekend. The staff was very helpful and kind despite some other encounters I had while in Chicago. Christina even wrapped me up in my scarf before I walked out because it was very cold and windy. Showtime helped my husband get a train ticket for his trip to the airport and also showed us the nearest train station. They were always ready to recommend restaurants and sites to see. They made us feel like we were literally with friends or family!

Room Tip: Studio hotel room with fridge and microwave. We had a city street view.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great hotel, clean and comfortable room for a bargain price, and super convenient location! All of the staff were friendly and helpful! Fantastic brunch and Meli’s Cafe next door! 11/10 would recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’m impressed with the hotel. Conveniently located, great priced and clean! Where else can u get great value! Loved that they put at least 4 comfy pillows and the bed is just right! Not soft nor too hard on your back. I will stay here again. The only problem I had was there is no big sign outside to help me locate the hotel easier and no mark loading or unloading zone. Also there is no 24 hours food service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Chicago to attend a 3-day conference at the Hilton on S. Michigan Avenue, but there were no guest rooms left there by the time I booked. I started looking for other hotels within walking distance of the conference; that's how I found the Hotel Blake, and I'm so glad I did! Hotel Blake is in a beautiful, well restored building in the south part of the Loop. My room was large and airy, with high ceilings and a lovely view of the Printer's Row neighborhood and Harold Washington Library. The hotel is an easy, 10-minute walk from S. Michigan Avenue and the north end of the museum campus. My room was quiet, the king bed was very comfortable, and I slept well. The bathroom included double sinks and a very large rain-style shower. Other amenities included free wifi, a small fitness center, flat-screen TV, and mini-fridge. Every staff member I interacted with was exceptionally friendly and attentive. There is a great restaurant, Meli Café, attached to Hotel Blake; my colleague, my fiancé, and I enjoyed a couple of delicious meals there. (Their Berkshire pork chop is highly recommended!). All in all, the Hotel Blake was convenient, comfortable, and felt luxurious for the price. It was a lucky find and a great value. I would happily stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great hotel! easy walking distance to my meetings, love how friendly and helpful the employees are there. I liked the location for a variety of different restaurants that were also in walking distance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business